All streaming events are free with the exception of the Homecoming Football Game.
Thurs - 9/21 @ 9:45 AM
Thurs - 9/23 @ 9 AM
Thurs - 9/24 - 11 AM
Fri - 9/25 @ 2 PM
Fri - 9/25 @ 2 PM7
Homecoming Week is a treasured time for the Providence community to come together to celebrate and reconnect with friends. This year as we celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we look forward to seeing everyone on campus for some of our traditional Homecoming events. If you are unable to come in person, some of these events will be livestreamed.
8:53 – 10:30 AM High School Seminar & Middle School Games
Cowboys vs. Aliens
8:50 – 9:30 AM Homecoming Speeches in Sanctuary
9:45 – 10:40 AM – Powderpuff Volleyball – Gym
Wacky Tacky Wednesday
1:58 – 2:45 PM Class Competitions in the Gym
Hawaiian Dress Down
8:53 AM Alumni Chapel
9:57 – 10:12 25th Anniversary Birthday Bash
10:57 – 12:42 Powderpuff Football Game
Spiritwear Day – students will wear new t-shirts provided by our sponsor Clearsense.
1:20 – 2:00 PM Faculty Volleyball
2:05 – 2:30 PM Homecoming Parade
2:35 – 3:15 PM Pep Rally
6:30 PM – Alumni Teal Town Tent – Food & Fellowship
7:00 PM Homecoming Game Alumni & all students wearing the new Clearsense t-shirt get into the game FREE. All others purchase tickets at GoFan.
8-11 PM Homecoming in Hawaii
From Senior SGA Reps: We are so excited for the 2021 Homecoming Dance: Homecoming in Hawaii! Our goal as SGA is to help transform the gym into a night at the luau! Because of this, we are envisioning the attire as semi-formal/formal. Boys are welcome to wear pants with a Hawaiian button-up, and girls can wear a floral/Hawaiian dress if they want! However, that does not mean that you have to wear this. You are still welcome to wear your formal button-ups and formal dresses. Please don’t come in shorts and flip-flops!! SGA is so excited about the dance and we have lots of surprises planned, so hope to see you all there!
- Dresses and skirts should be no shorter than fingertip length
- No midriffs (exposed stomachs)
- No immodestly low-cut dresses front or back- Not to plunge below waist in the back or expose entire back
- No visible undergarments or see-through gowns (sheer material over a shell that meets the guidelines is acceptable)
- Pants – Properly fitting dress pants (no sagging & no jeans)
- Shirt – Button-down, buttoned Hawaiian shirt, or polo shirt
- Tie – suggested, but not required for Homecoming
- Sports Coat – optional
- No shorts
- No flip flops, sandals, or crocs
1. Are Middle School Students invited to the dance? Can Middle School Students come as a guest of a high school student? No, you’ll have to wait until high school.
2. Can students invite outside guests? Yes, we are allowing outside guests. Students need to be high-school-aged / no more than 19 years old. You should purchase an additional ticket through the link for you and your guest.
3. Can tickets be purchased at the door? Yes, we will be accepting cash at the door for tickets.
5 – 7 PM 10 Year Reunion Celebration at Art In Motion, St. Augustine, FL
Homecoming Week Dress Down Guidelines:
Modesty—Dress during homecoming week should not distract from the educational environment.
Face—Face paint (minimal) and hair color will be allowed. (Make sure you purchase a product that will wash out.) You need to be recognizable when walking down the halls.
Tops—No tank tops, spaghetti straps, low-cut tops (no cleavage is allowed to show), or tops where midriff is showing when hands are raised.
Shorts—Shorts of appropriate length are allowed, but shorter shorts should have leggings underneath. (Leggings by themselves are not allowed. No sweatpants, pajama bottoms, or onesies.)
Shoes/Boots– Should be no higher than 2” for safety reasons.
Alumni, Come Home
Join us for HOMECOMING 2021 at our game against Father Lopez on Friday, September 24 at 6:30 pm! Alumni and their immediate family will receive complimentary admission to the game as well as a complimentary meal. Reconnect with past classmates and teachers, sign up for giveaways and cheer on the Stallions! Find out more here about Homecoming and the Class of 2011 Reunion Weekend.