Major Retailers Want To Give Our School Money!
Stallion SCRIP mobile is here!
We know many of you have heard about our program, but many more have not. So please take a minute to see how our Stallion SCRIP program can be a convenience for you and also support Providence.
Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money” – in other words, scrip is gift certificates/gift cards from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift certificates that you buy at the store. Many popular retailers participate in our scrip program including Starbucks, Subway, Angie’s Subs, Winn Dixie, Panera, Burger King, Bonefish Grill, Marriott & Hilton Hotels, Shell Gasoline, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, and many, many others.
You’re probably asking yourself how these stores help us raise money. It’s simple — scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization. Families buy the certificates for full face value, they redeem them for full face value, and our school receives a % rebate from the Scrip company. Rebates vary based upon the retailers and are between 2-50%.
The beauty of scrip is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work. You earn money for our school without spending additional money. Just spend your regular shopping dollars with scrip at the stores that participate in the scrip program! Scrip can be used for just about any household purchase including food, clothing, entertainment, gasoline, dining out and even travel!
Please consider Stallion Scrip BEFORE you shop. Use gift cards instead of cash when shopping or stock up on cards you know you need for Christmas and birthday presents. The cards do not expire and have no additional fees. If you are responsible for buying items for concessions, snacks, supplies, or items for gift baskets of any kind, please let us order gift cards for you to use for your purchases.
Setting up a Stallion SCRIP account is easy!
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Create an account under “Family Sign Up” (look for the green box towards the top of the page). Use our Providence Enrollment Code D526L2E723566.
- After your account is created, return to the home page and click on the “Shop” tab. At the top of this page, you will see a message stating that you are not signed up for Presto Pay; click to set up a Presto Pay account. This account will allow you to participate in our Stallion SCRIP program with no paperwork required. Click to set up a “Presto Pay account.” This part of the account setup may take up to 3 days so please remember to set it up in advance of your first order date.
- After a bank verification process (which will take up to two business days) you will receive an email from GLSCRIP with your Presto Pay approval code.
- Contact a program coordinator with this code, so they can activate your account.
- START SHOPPING and earning money for Providence and our kids!
For a more convenient way to shop use the mobile version called myScripWallet.
To learn more watch this short video.
If you have any questions regarding this process or need assistance, please feel free to call a program coordinator and they will be happy to assist you. We look forward to working together to provide benefits for our school! Contact the Office of Advancement at 223-5270 for more information.