The helpdesk is here to serve you.
It is located directly above the security desk on the 2nd floor. The mission of the Help Desk is to assist students with our student-based cloud services and electronic curriculum. If a student’s device(s) is malfunctioning we can assist and direct students on the best option for additional assistance. Repair of the device through our help desk is left to the discretion of the technician based on severity of the issue. The Help Desk is committed to quality service through teamwork and a proactive approach to problem identification and solution.
Hours: M-F | 7:30 – 8:00 AM & 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
4 Easy Steps to Device Set-Up
How Can We Help You?
Have a question?
About The Helpdesk
Help Desk Support
The ITS Help Desk takes phone calls, e-mails, and walk-ins from students.
For staff or faculty, the ITS Help Desk staff will either visit their office to provide assistance or escalate the problem to the appropriate. All support tickets must be submitted via the Help Desk Portal.
Specifically, ITS Help Desk Technical Assistants are trained to help users on campus with problems concerning:
- Classroom technology and audio visual services
- Network connectivity
- “Up-and-running” support of campus software applications and operating systems
- School owned computer equipment
- Password resets
- If the ITS Help Desk is unable to fix the problem directly, they will consult with colleagues within Information Technology Services and return with the correct repairs or a referral to the appropriate support personnel.
- In addition to trouble shooting, their responsibilities include setting up faculty and administration network clients.
Please visit the training page for more information about software training.