You are PROVIDENCE! We’re inspired by who you are, what you do, and what you care about. Providence has over 2,250 graduates who are serving the Lord in many different ways across the nation and around the world. As an alum, we want you to stay connected to Providence and each other! Our website is a resource for you to read news about your classmates, share your own updates, and learn about what’s happening at Providence today.
- Alumni Chapel
- Alumni Teal Town Celebration at Homecoming Game
- Alumni v. Students Sporting Events
- Alumni Reception at Spring Musical
One of the best ways to connect and get involved is by planning a 10 or 20-year reunion. For more info contact the alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-223-5270.
Help strengthen the connection with our alumni by serving as a liaison between the School and your class. Peer-to-peer outreach has an enormous impact on class connectivity, event attendance, and school affinity.
- Communicate with and encourage classmates to become involved in activities, events, and giving back to the school.
- Acquire updated contact information from classmates and share updates with the Alumni Office (e.g., employment, marriages, births, deaths, travel, relocation).
- Assist in locating “lost” classmates and securing their contact information.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. It is during these formative years that life-long friendships are made, spiritual formation takes place, and values will be instilled. The best things about Providence remain: warm, positive relationships, invested teachers and role models, a family of faith, and a student body rich with God-given abilities. Providence School and Providence Preschool look forward to partnering with you in your child’s education.
Join the 20+ alumni employees serving God in our community at Providence School and Preschool! Check open job postings here.