Your Gift Counts
At Providence School, we rely on gifts from every family and community member, and every dollar directly impacts our students. Your gift empowers our school to maintain high-quality education standards, invest in state-of-the-art facilities, and provide substantial scholarships. Please prayerfully consider your participation in our fundraising initiatives.
Impacting Every Student, Every Year
Your participation each year in the Stallion Annual Fund will make it possible to ensure the greatest emerging needs of our students and teachers are fulfilled each and every year. This is our top giving priority, and it begins with each family participating.
Projects funded by the Stallion Annual Fund:
- Renovations, equipment overhaul, and stocking of supplies for our K-12 nursing clinic
- Technology and Robotics program funding
- Training equipment for the Stallion Training Center
- Character education programming K-12
- Athletic raining sports medicine cart and athletics annual funding
- Fine Arts art display for awards eligibility
- Faculty professional development and diversity training
- Campus branding and school signage
- Distracted and impaired driving prevention seminar for High School students
- Fine Arts classroom enhancements
- Athletics gymnasium scorer’s table
- Security conference and advanced training
- Middle and High School guest speakers
- School ambassadors program funding
- Lower School classroom furnishings
- Lower School playground safety upgrades
- Life Vacs for the cafeterias, nurse clinic, and security desk
- And so much more!
Our capital projects fund contributes to immediate and significant projects that would tremendously impact our campus.
Our current projects in need of full funding to proceed include:
- Indoor restroom and concession facilities for use by all K-12 PE students, as well as all athletic programs – COMPLETED
- Additional visitor bleacher seating at Selman Field
- Aquatic sports complex featuring a competition swimming pool
- Lower School playground update and renovations
- Multipurpose learning labs and classroom spaces
To discuss your family or business’s investment in capital projects, including naming opportunities and how to maximize your impact, please contact our Advancement team.
Endowments for Every Student
When you give to Providence through endowment and legacy giving, you are ensuring gifts for the future.
Creating a Family Legacy
Legacy gifts offer individuals and families a way of making a charitable contribution to scholarly Christian education through outright gifts, bequests, gifts of property, securities, life insurance, wills, memorials, gifts of remembrance, insurance policy beneficiaries, and cash donations.
Endowment giving is a wonderful way to ensure your family legacy remains at Providence in perpetuity. Your gift is invested fully and only the interest is spent each year in a meaningful way to ensure that from now until forever your dreams for Providence are carried out. Please contact the Office of Advancement to learn more about Endowment or Legacy Giving.