French & Spanish National Honor Societies
2020 Food Drive
The Spanish and French Honor Society students are taking on this project and working with New Life Christian Fellowship to prepare for a harvest of blessings to the local community. In order to ensure that the pantry is filled with items of greatest need and desire, we are appointing particular items to each grade level and asking that you only bring in those particular products. This will ensure that the pantry is balanced and stocked with everything to help sustain the less fortunate right here in Jacksonville.
- The food drive will run from October 19-30.
- You may bring items in ANY DAY during the two-week window and leave them with your homeroom or first-period teacher.
- Middle and High school will bring items from their first period over to the sanctuary when they come to chapel on October 22 and 29.
- Lower School will bring their items over to the sanctuary at their chapel times on October 23 and 30.
- As always, items will be counted and the grade that contributes most of their assigned items will receive a dress down day on Wednesday, November 4.(Lower, middle, high will each have a winning grade.)
PRESCHOOL: Favorite individually wrapped snacks and juice boxes
KINDERGARTEN: Peanut Butter and Grape or Strawberry Jelly
1ST: Boxed Macaroni & Cheese and Chef Boyardee Cans of Pasta
2ND: Cereal and Boxed Milk
3RD: Pancake Mix and Syrup
4TH: Soup and Crackers
5TH: Canned Tuna and Canned Chicken
6TH: Canned Fruit & Jars of Applesauce
7TH: Boxed Pasta & Pasta Sauce
8TH: Canned Peas and Carrots
9TH: Canned Black Beans and 1 or 2 lb bags of Rice
10TH: Canned Chili & Canned Baked Beans
11TH: Boxed Mashed Potatoes and Canned Potatoes
12TH: Boxed Iced Tea Bags and 48oz Bottles of Juice
Faculty & Staff: Hygiene Items (Box in US Office)
Please make sure the dates of the items are not expired. Plastic containers are preferred over glass when possible. Thank you in advance for partnering with us in this opportunity to love God by loving others!