Providence is opening the 2022-2023 online reenrollment through FACTS SIS. We are grateful for the opportunity to continue our partnership providing a “Boldly Christian and Unquestionably Academic” education for all of our students. Currently, many grades are at or above capacity for reenrollment, so it is critical that you reenroll your student as soon as possible to secure your child’s place in the grade. Additionally, you receive a $100 discount on the reenrollment fee if you reenroll between January 5 and February 4. If you have not reenrolled by February 4, your child’s space could be taken by a new enrollee. We do not want that to happen to any of our students. Please reenroll during the reenrollment window to ensure your child’s place in the 2022-2023 school year. When a grade level fills, enrollment is closed, and a waiting pool is created. Please note that if a balance is owed on your student’s dining or tuition account, you will not be able to reenroll until it is brought current.
The following information is a helpful reminder of how to access your FACTS account and begin the enrollment process for the 2020-2021 school year. Do not create a new account as you should already have one.
1. Navigate to https://pro-fl.client.renweb.com/pwr/
2. Enter the District Code: PRO-FL
3. Enter your username and password to login. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the “Forgot Username/Password” link.
4. Select the “Family” and then “Enrollment/Reenrollment” on the left menu to begin process (as illustrated in the picture below)
5. The online enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet (s) for your student (s). Click start to open the enrollment packet.
6. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment once you have submitted the enrollment contract.
The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. The Providence staff will be available to assist you with online reenrollment if you have questions or challenges. Thank you in advance for your support of Providence by reenrolling your child/children by February 4, 2022. Also, please tell your friends we are here and growing stronger each year. Let us together fill our school to build the Kingdom of Heaven. May God richly bless you for your belief in our Lord and Savior-Jesus Christ, as well as your value of Christian education! Together; Savior, Family, School we will train our youth in the way they should go!
Tim M. Anderson, Ph.D.
Head of School
Providence School of Jacksonville