Providence is excited to announce the 2023-2024 online re-enrollment through FACTS SIS that will begin Thursday, January 5th. Providence staff will be available to assist you with online re-enrollment if you have questions or challenges. We are grateful for the opportunity to continue our partnership providing a “Boldly Christian and Unquestionably Academic” education for all our students. To view next year’s rates and for detailed information click on the link: 2023-24 TUITION RATES. Enrollment this year is at capacity, so it is critical that you re-enroll your student as soon as possible to secure your child’s place in the grade. Additionally, you receive a $100 discount on the re-enrollment fee if you re-enroll between January 5th and February 10th. If you have not re-enrolled by February 10th, your child’s space could be taken by a new enrollee. We do not want that to happen to any of our students. When a grade level fills, enrollment is closed, and a wait pool is created. Please note that if a balance is owed on your student’s dining or tuition account, you will not be able to re-enroll until it is brought current.
The following information is a helpful reminder of how to access your FACTS account and begin the enrollment process for the 2023-24 school year. Do not create a new account as you should already have one.
1. Navigate to https://pro-fl.client.renweb.com/pwr/
2. Enter the District Code: PRO-FL
3. Enter your username and password to login. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the “Forgot Username/Password” link.
4. Select the “Family” and then “Enrollment/Reenrollment” on the left menu to begin process (as illustrated in the picture below)
5. The online enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet(s) for your student(s). Click start to open the enrollment packet.
6. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment once you have submitted the enrollment contract.
The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. The Providence staff will be available to assist you with online reenrollment if you have questions or challenges. Thank you in advance for your support of Providence by reenrolling your child/children by February 10, 2023. May God richly bless you for your belief in our Lord and Savior-Jesus Christ, as well as your value of Christian education! Together; Savior, Family, School we will train our youth in the way they should go!
Tim M. Anderson, Ph.D.
Head of School
Providence School of Jacksonville