Impacting Every Student Annually
Your participation each year in the Stallion Annual Fund will make it possible to ensure the greatest emerging needs of our students and teachers are fulfilled each and every year. This is our top giving priority, and it begins with each family participating.
Please prayerfully consider your family’s participation in this year’s Stallion Annual Fund. We rely on gifts from every parent, grandparent, faculty and staff member each year, and every dollar directly impacts our students.
Our goal is for each family to participate at a level at which they feel comfortable. Annual giving is about the joy of the tradition of coming together, and our tradition starts with you today.
Projects funded by recent support of the Stallion Annual Fund Include:
- In-Field specialized professional development for STEAM and Media resource faculty
- Student retreats focused on spiritual emphasis
- School counseling initiatives in both lower school and upper school
- Reading intervention curriculum
- Athletic Training Sports Medicine Cart and Athletics Annual funding
- Each grade level team leads K-8 as well as Gifted and Arrowsmith specific funding
- Renovations, equipment overhaul, and stocking of supplies for our K-12 nursing clinic as well as continuously adding new equipment like AEDs and Life Vacs in critical areas around campus
- Technology and robotics program funding
- Training equipment for the Stallion Training Center used by all student-athletes
- Character education programming K-12
- Athletic training sports medicine cart and athletics department funding each year
- Fine arts department funding each year including band, dance, chorus, and the art studio
- Diversity Training for All Faculty
- Campus branding and school signage
- Distracted and impaired driving prevention seminar for high schoolers
- Bullying prevention programming for 6-12 and Providence parents
- Barfield Gymnasium scorer’s table
- Security conference and advanced security training as well as funding to add additional armed security officer presence 24 hours a day
- Middle and High School guest speakers
- School Ambassadors program start-up funding
- Lower school classroom furnishings to launch the 5th Grade Village
- Lower School playground safety upgrades as well as the new shade structure and basketball courts
- And SO MUCH MORE!
#GivingTuesday is a nationally recognized “day of giving” celebrated annually on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving in the USA after the widely recognized consumerism events of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It is a day of unity to give back and counterbalance the buying and focus on generosity.
Just as Providence School was founded as a ministry to the Jacksonville Community in 1997 through transformational giving, we encourage members of our Providence family in 2020 to participate in #GivingTuesday through a donation to any ministry of your choice in Jacksonville or within the Providence School that you are passionate about.