Stallion Annual Fund
Impacting Every Student Annually.
Your participation each year in the Stallion Annual Fund will make it possible to ensure the greatest emerging needs of our students and teachers are fulfilled each and every year. This is our top giving priority, and it begins with each family participating.
Projects funded by recent support of the Stallion Annual Fund Include:
- Renovations, equipment overhaul, and stocking of supplies for our K-12 nursing clinic
- Technology and Robotics program funding
- Training equipment for the Stallion Training Center
- Character Education Programming K-12
- Athletic Training Sports Medicine Cart and Athletics Annual funding
- Fine Arts Art Display for Awards Eligibility
- Faculty Professional Development and Diversity Training
- Campus branding and School Signage
- Distracted and Impaired driving prevention seminar for High School students
- Fine Arts Classroom Enhancements
- Athletics Gymnasium Scorer’s Table
- Security conference and advanced training
- Middle and High School Guest Speakers
- School Ambassadors program funding
- Lower school classroom furnishings
- Lower School playground safety upgrades
- Life Vacs for the Cafeterias, Nurse Clinic, and Security Desk.
#GivingTuesday is a nationally recognized “day of giving” celebrated annually on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving in the USA after the widely recognized consumerism events of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It is a day of unity to give back and counterbalance the buying and focus on generosity.
Just as Providence School was founded as a ministry to the Jacksonville Community in 1997 through transformational giving, we encourage members of our Providence family in 2020 to participate in #GivingTuesday through a donation to any ministry of your choice in Jacksonville or within the Providence School that you are passionate about.
Your Gift Counts.
Please prayerfully consider your family’s participation in this year’s Stallion Annual Fund. We rely on gifts from every parent, grandparent, faculty and staff member each year, and every dollar directly impacts our students.
Our goal is for each family to participate at a level at which they feel comfortable. Annual giving is about the joy of the tradition of coming together, and our tradition starts with you today.