Current Student Online Enrollment
Providence is excited to announce the 2019-2020 online enrollment through FACTS SIS, the new student information system for Providence School, preschool through 11th grade. To continue to provide a “Boldly Christian and Unquestionably Academic” education for all our students, you will notice some pricing increases. Click on the link: 2019-2020 Tuition and Enrollment Fees to view next year’s rates. Please review this document for detailed information.
Please complete your student’s (K-11) online enrollment no later than February 10th to take advantage of the early enrollment fee of $360. The enrollment fee increases to $460 beginning February 11th. We open enrollment to new families on February 21st. For Providence Preschool, the online enrollment deadline is February 1st and the enrollment fee is $160. The preschool will open to new families on February 2nd. As many grades are at or above capacity, it is critically important you enroll as soon as possible to secure your child’s place for next year. When grade levels are full, enrollment is closed, and a waiting pool is created.
As a reminder, the following information will show you how to create an account prior to beginning the enrollment process for the 2019-2020 school year.
STEP 1: Create an account prior to beginning the enrollment process for the 2019-2020 school year.
Navigate to: https://pro-fl.client.renweb.com/pwr/
- Enter the district code “PRO-FL” and click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
- Enter your e-mail address that was given to Providence School.
- You will receive an e-mail at that address with a hyperlink allowing you to select a username and password.
- Click the hyperlink in the email to create and save the username and password.
- Close the browser and return to https://pro-fl.client.renweb.com/pwr to login.
STEP 2: Enroll your student(s) for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Login to the Facts Family Online Portal: https://pro-fl.client.renweb.com/pwr/. You can also navigate to the portal from the Providence webpage; use the “Links” drop down menu and select “Facts Family Online.”
- Once logged in, select “Family” located on the left side of the page.
- Choose “Enrollment/Reenrollment.”
- Follow the guided steps to complete enrollment for each student. Complete the Online Enrollment forms listed in the menu on the left-hand side beginning with the Statement of Faith form. Navigation buttons are located at the bottom of each page. Enrollment is not considered complete until the checklist on the left side of the page is marked green and enrollment is submitted.
Thank you in advance for your support of Providence by enrolling your child early. May God richly bless you for your belief in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as well as your value of Christian education!