May 13 – Summer Reading Book Sale Begins
June 24 – Fall Follett Online Bookstore Opens
June 24-29 – Early Bird Sale
- In order to take advantage of an Early-Bird 10% discount on Used & Rental textbooks (not including new or digital items), use the Promo Code “Text10” during checkout. Free shipping does not need a code, so just choose Ground Shipping during checkout. This promotion will last through June 29. The discount does not include NEW or DIGITAL books. There is FREE GROUND SHIPPING for purchases during the Early-Bird Sale.
- The ideal browser to use during checkout is Google Chrome. Some parents have experienced technical difficulties with Internet Explorer.
Again, if you need any assistance, please use the following resources:
Contact Follett Customer Service:
Contact Providence Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 26 – Virtual Backpack Release Day (for e-books) – All digital books may be downloaded.
August 2 – Student Prep Day – Follett representatives and IT department on hand to assist with digital books.
Gather Student Info
Gather your student’s information:
- Go to FACTS Family Online and log in
- Under the “School” drop-down on the left side, select “Web Forms”.
- Select “Student Technology Dashboard”
- Make note of your student’s new Facts Student ID number.
- For Middle & High School students, also make note of their student email address.
Go To BookNow
Use the BookNow system to pull your child’s schedule and preselect the books you will need into a customized checkout:
- Enter your student’s last name and Student ID number & click “Sign in”.
- Confirm the accuracy of your student’s classes and click “Submit”.
- Select the textbooks you want and check out!
- During checkout, you will be asked for your Student’s Information. Be sure to use your student’s ID number from FACTS and, (for middle and high school student’s only), their school email address.
Alternatively, you can use the Follett Virtual Bookstore directly to search for your student's books by manually selecting each of their classes:
When Can We Order Books?
The Bookstore will open Monday, June 24, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
By working with its publisher network, Follett is able to offer the exact titles and quantities requested by teachers, as well as offer competitive pricing and affordable options.
Ordering Digital Books
Rental Book Supply
Upper School English Books/Novels
Follett Customer Service
- By Email at email@example.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Customer Service: 888-FVC(382)-3383
- Customer Service Hours